Friday, September 01, 2006

Change of Plans Two

Change of plans again the boat trip got cancled, not enough people, but it is probably for the best. I got my first travel injury 2 days ago. I cracked my toe comming out of a bar. the thais have this thing about putting a small barrier about 2 -3 inches tall down some of the walkways. I supposed to keep the water out or something like that. the problem is if you are not looking wham there goes your toe and normaly this would not be that bad but since most people including me where flip flops it can really hurt. This was the 3rd time that I have done it but this time unlike the last times there was alot of blood. The doctor said that I still could go diving but i think that its for the best that I don't go. She also wanted to take off half of my toe nail. I told her no way. My toe nail was cracked at the top but the nailbed was still alive and healthy.
I thought about staying around here for a couple if more days to let it heal but I know that if I do I will end up here another 2 weeks for sure. Plus my toes does not hurt that bad unless I bump it. So its off to laos tomorrow. I should be there by monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home