Thursday, September 07, 2006

Budda Charm Update

So I have some new news on the budda charm. since I have left Ko Tao I have had interesting experiences with my budda charm. I have been stopped no more than 5 times a day by thais who either want to inpect my charm or to tell me that it is really good. It has been really crazy the way this charm draws people towards it.
Yesterday I was told some more information by a thai at my bungalow. He told me that my charm had 7 steps in it which is a lucky number in thailand. apparently these charms come in 3, 7 and 9 steps associated with it. I am not sure if there is any significance in the number of steps I couldn't get that out of him but I know that its good either way.
In other news I am still in Railay beach and having a great time. I will be returning to Bangkok on Friday and then its on to Laos. I will update more later i have to go now though.....food is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home